Discover the North
South Peace B2B ExpoDawson Creek September 20, 2017
The one day Business Expo has been developed to reconnect our South Peace business operators with one another, (Dawson Creek, Chetwynd, Tumbler Ridge, Pouce Coupe and surrounding area); to examine the potential of new opportunities that may be available by networking locally and to provide the opportunity for business operators to share their current business offering's with others.
Registration for this one day powerhouse of learning, sharing, reconnecting and networking for our local business community includes:
- Keynote interactive presentation with the Dragon’s Den Manjit Minhas, Co-Founder of Minhas Breweries, Distillery and Winery. Minhas keynote will share her business experience, and engage in an in-depth Q & A with B2B Delegates.
- Breakfast and luncheon
- A highly interactive session “Building Networks that Achieve Amazing Results” facilitated by Paul Wiest, Cornerstone Group of Management Consultants. The session illustrates the fundamentals for building high performance networks in the world of business. Designed to assist businesses to explore ways to that lead to effective networks through collaboration.
- Panel discussions – hear about what is happening in the north!
- Opportunity to increase capacity within the South Peace trading area
- Opportunity to sit for a professional photographer headshot to use in marketing/promotion/branding of your business or to use on professional social media platforms (photographer will be on site)
For more information about registration, please contact Joanna at Community Futures Peace Liard 250-782-8748 or email firstname.lastname@example.org