We Go North Ringtones
How to install ringtone to iPhone
- Download the ringtone to a directory of your choosing on your computer.
- Launch iTunes, and connect your phone to your computer. In iTunes select File->Add to Library...
- Locate your ringtone file. Select it, and click the Open button. The file will be added to your iTunes folder.
- Enable your iPhone to sync with your computer - availible under Devices in the iTunes source list.
- Select the Ringtones tab for your iPhone sync preferences with iTunes.
- Select Sync Ringtones with the option to transfer all ringtones in your iTunes library or select ringtones in your iTunes library.
- Sync with iTunes to transfer the ringtone to your iPhone to be selected as your iPhone's default ringtone or for a chosen contact only.
How to install ringtone to android
- Connect your device;s memory to your computer via USB or using a microSD adapter.
- Open the file folder for your device.
- Create a new folder labeled "Ringtones" to easily navigate, or place ringtone where desired.
- Place downloaded ringtone file from computer into "Ringtones" folder or whichever one selected. Disconnect your device from computer.
- Go to Sound Settings on your phone. When on your home screen, press the menu/navigation hard key, and select Settings. From there, select Sound, and the menu titled "Phone ringtone" or something similar. Scroll through the list of ringtones untill you find the one you want to use. If the desired ringtone is not in the list, try turning off your phone and turning it back on again.